Calling all movers and shakers!
We are looking for a welter/middle weight (you neither?) Motion Graphics Designer & Animator with a mean showreel delivering unique, characterful solutions to strategic problems. If you're looking for something long-term (sorry freelancers), you live to make things move, and want to thrive in a small, planet-conscious agency in West London - then this is the job post for you.
What you will do
At Vovi, you will be at the centre of our small creative & production team; you will be involved in every stage of the creative process across brand, web and social, bringing our briefs to life through motion - conception to execution, the whole nine yards. Passion is a given, creativity sure - but what do you think someone should bring to this role?
Vovi 'helps brands that do good, look good', put simply, we work with businesses making a positive impact in the world across fashion, tech, F&B, and many other sectors. We are a young, fast-paced team sharing a passion for driving positive change in the world, one design at a time through branding, websites, digital marketing, and content creation. Have a scroll around our site to get a better picture.
Skills, experiences and the day to day
- Illustration - demonstrate the craft of storytelling through a variety of styles made to be moved.
- Animation - vector-based, After Effects, Cinema 4D / Blender (3D skills are a big plus)
- Creating illustrated assets and compositions from scratch for use within video projects, brand style guides, websites, social channels, etc.
- The ability to creatively animate logos and social campaigns staying true to brand guidelines.
- Take ownership of your own projects while delivering to agreed deadlines
- Report to creative director for project updates and collaborate with the wider team
- A flair for visual storytelling and understanding of motion design techniques and principles
- Seek ways to improve the video and motion offering to the business, and proactively scope and implement change
- A team player who is both responsible and respectful
- Someone who is fascinated by current social media formats, design trends, and best practices for your content
- Someone who fosters a massive sense of pride and excitement from seeing their work out there in the wild.
- You bring the fire 🔥 each and every day - to brainstorms, workshops, lunchtime chat. Files handed in MUST be warm to the touch!
- Native English speaker / fluent in English
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate).
- Strong knowledge of industry plug-ins
- Proven work experience in a similar role with a wicked showreel of high quality design projects
- Yellow belt in karate (huge plus)
If you think this is you through and through, email us why and a link to your showreel at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you think you know someone perfect for this role, let us know and we'll slide into their DMs.